Who we look for:
We are looking for an energetic and experienced candidate to lead our Partner Relations department. The department is focused on establishing and managing ties with the supplier side of the marketplace (outsourcing and outstaffing companies). The ideal candidate has extensive management experience in client services, delivery or operations at a software outsourcing / outstaffing company. Experience in assembling, managing and selling offshore teams is also beneficial.
Key work areas:
- Marketing: Collaborating closely with the marketing department on partner communication campaigns and growing the YouTeam brand as a leading solution for assembling remote development teams
- Outbound: Identifying prospective vendor partners in key territories and managing outreach to them (experience in Eastern/Central Europe and/or Latin America is beneficial)
- Inbound: Managing the process of new requests from a prospective vendor partner
- Developing and managing the vetting procedure for new and prospective vendor partners
- Developing and managing the onboarding process for all new partners
- Developing and managing the support processes for all existing partners
- Communicating to and translating feedback from partners to other departments, including business units, product and development departments.
- Education: Driving and supporting the initiatives that improve communication of YouTeam work processes and values to all partners
- Representing the interests of partners in internal communication with other stakeholders
- Other duties as required