Who we look for:
This individual will define and execute the SEO strategy for content, technical improvements, SEO platforms, reporting, site auditing, and our blog, on a global scale. Ideally, this person has succeeded in growing some website’s DA up to 70 and more.
– Develop and evolve the SEO content strategies for the two-sided marketplace across three domains, corporate blog, and other landing pages on subdomains and subdirectories;
– Conduct SEO content audits, including semantic research and advancing keywords ranking;
– Conduct technical SEO audits on a regular basis. Review and fix on-page technical SEO issues across YouTeam domains;
– Review and manage backlinks, plan and execute a holistic backlinking strategy, explore new backlinking opportunities and launch outbound campaigns to reach out to relevant domains with a request for mutual link placement;
– Write/rewrite content where needed for improving the ranking of current pages or adding new web pages;
– Learn and help advance technical SEO best practices ranging from XML Sitemaps, page speed, crawl/server errors, link analysis and clean-up, redirect implementation, redesigns, taxonomies, and migrations. and more.
– Provide monthly reporting of traffic performance and keyword rankings;
– Daily involvement in web analytics, including monitoring results of projects, locating problem areas and their causes and providing recommendations based on findings;
– Collaborate with product and marketing teams to align the SEO strategy with the overall company’s business strategy.