What are you looking for?
Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot)
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in administration, development and implementation of marketing and sales automation for B2B with HubSpot.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies & tactics and the inbound marketing methodology: marketing and sales funnels, customer journeys, buyer lifecycle stages and lead statuses, buyer personas, segmentation, targeting, etc. — all with the main goal to attract, engage, close and convert leads into customers and increase revenue.
- Ability to take marketing and sales concepts/requirements and translate them into HubSpot automation programs.
- Solid experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, drip campaigns, sales automation, landing pages, templates, smart content, submission forms, A/B and multivariate testing, CTAs, workflows, lists, imports, etc.
- Expert experience with Google Analytics and web tracking best practices.
- Proven knowledge in HTML and CSS, Microsoft Excel (advanced knowledge preferred), preferred experience with Mouseflow, Clicky, Adwords, Vidyard, Intercom or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of basic principles of data, how data is structured and organized, how it flows between systems, etc. Solid understanding of segmentation and database concepts.
- Able to provide analytics and performance to ensure all sales and marketing activities are trackable and measurable. Ability to take the lead in optimizing campaign quality and suggesting technical enhancements to improve performance.
- Proactive mindset ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities to follow SMART goals and KPIs. Provide creative thinking, problem-solving capabilities, and very strong organizational and task-management skills.
- Understand and be able to keep up to date with the latest trends, challenges, and capabilities in the marketing automation.
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Advanced-level English writing and speaking skills – is a must
- A good team player with an ability to work flexibly and responsively in a shared environment. Strong verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Is customer service focused in approach to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner and listen to their needs and interpret appropriately. Participate in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company. Work well across multiple teams of people across various departments.
- Remote full-time accountable and dependable worker with strong motivation and commitment.
- Automate, automate, automate. Build an integrated automation infrastructure to drive optimal campaign performance, generate the lead flow, and meet business objectives.
- Act as a key resource for the sales and marketing teams and stakeholders in other depts to provide training and guidance on best practices and the ideal usage of HubSpot tools and automation technologies. Identify, gather, implement, analyze, test, report and document HubSpot requests and requirements to leverage HubSpot as the primary and integral CRM and automation platform.
- Deliver the full spectrum of marketing and sales automation and CRM-related tasks in HubSpot, including strategy, administration, setup and configuration, data maintenance, custom fields, workflows, imports/exports, integrations, asset management, etc.
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into actionable HubSpot strategies. Maintain available data sources/data structure to develop segmentation and targeting to effectively communicate the target audience.
- Support sales & marketing enablement. Ensure qualified prospects and opportunities are routed to appropriate sales executives for further development and closure. Analyze and interpret lead data to identify potential business opportunities.
- Develop and implement the lead scoring & grading system and a progressive profiling strategy.
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, convert that traffic into new leads, and nurture those leads so as to close and convert them into customers.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Build and maintain landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to successfully reach new and existing contacts.
- Support A/B and multivariate testing to gain actionable insights, determine best plan of action and improve campaign performance.
- Identify, communicate, mitigate risks and solve data problems and inconsistencies. Implement filtering and anti-spam techniques. Create data infrastructure and hygiene strategies and processes for ongoing improvement of contact quality. Minimize and troubleshoot system or configuration errors and mistakes as issues arise.
- Setup operational procedures for establishing naming conventions and folder structure.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in sales and marketing automation which may create more revenue opportunities for the company.
- Maintain analytics aggregation, generate reports, configure dashboards with HubSpot. Prepare metrics recommendations by request. Act as a day-to-day HubSpot resource for sales and marketing team members and assist in data maintenance, reporting and analyst functions with complex analytical and ad-hoc requests.
- Create and maintain workflow guides and any other type of local HubSpot documentation on an ongoing basis. Make sure it is up to date with any changes in HubSpot workflows, fields, integrations, segmentations, lists, automations, triggers, etc. to enable everyone on the team to retrieve the knowledge at any moment.
- Maintain system API connections and data management/sync approaches with a variety of HubSpot integrations.
- As an administrator, maintain subscriptions and payments for all required tools, platforms and systems.