- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard cosmetic, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Reject finished products as required.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembly procedures.